September Currently Time!

Well HELLOOOO September! I can't believe you are here already! 

September is going to be such a busy month for me, but hey...bring it!

Time to enjoy another fabulous currently from Farley!

Listening to...
Malcolm and the Middle! My hubby has now recorded every episode and we are both sucked in! I wonder why I never watched this show when it was on before!

Loving...
We bought a new car yesterday! She/He/It is so pretty! I called it a she yesterday and my hubby answers, "Why does it have to be a she?" Men...

Anyways, we bought a 2014 Hybrid C-Max! I love love love it.I wish I was the primary driver of it, but I am not:( Since my husband will be driving more, I won't be driving this car! BOOO!  but it is still ours:)

Thinking...
About decorating our new house! Yes, we also got a new house!!! We close at the end of the month and I couldn't be more excited! It is so beautiful! Everything I have ever wanted! 
Here is a sneak peek of the inside:)


We need a ton of furniture. This house is so big compared to what we are used to! Oh well, the house will be empty for awhile!

Needing...
We do need a washer and dryer. Hubby wants one with steam and that is energy efficient...any suggestions???

I have never been to but what to go to...
Tahiti, Colorado, and the Bahamas! Someone take me to one of those places!



I am off to enjoy my take out dinner and relaxing with the hubs! Have a great weekend!




5 comments:

  1. WOW! Your house looks HUGE and beautiful! LOVE all the windows and light. Have fun driving the new car when you can. Nothing better then new car smell! Almost want to trade mine in just for the new car smell! hehe

    Christina Marie :)
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I love your tiny car! I have a Spark, so not nearly as nice as yours, but I LOVE my little roller-skate! : )

    Your destinations pictures make me wish for someplace tropical!

    Have fun decorating the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Colorado and the Bahamas -- you will love both when you get to visit!

    Julie
    http://www.mathiselementary.blogspot.com/2014/09/september-currently.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new car and that beautiful house! You sure are going to be busy getting that all set up! I love how light it looks!
    Good Luck!

    Carrie Ogulnick
    Adventures In Kinder and Beyond

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, Miss Tonya is movin on up in the world! Your new house looks Ahh-mazing! Congratulations and have fun decorating (the only reason that I would ever want to buy a house :)

    Ventaneando: A Window Into First Grade Bilingüe

    ReplyDelete